Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
Chocolate peanut butter bark is so easy to make, you just won't believe how easy until you try it.
I had fun making this recipe. All you need is chocolate chips and
peanut butter chips. But you can always add in other things like the
I just added mini peanut butter cups and chopped them up.
It turned out great and my family couldn't get enough of them.
Guess next time I will have to make a double batch.
You will need a cookie sheets, a rubber spatula, a double boiler or a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water and an air tight container.
Line the rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil with overhang to lift the bark out afterwards and set aside
Make sure you have everything before
- 2-12 oz bags chocolate chips
- 2-10 oz. Bags peanut butter chips
- Peanuts (optional)
- Mini peanut butter cups, chopped coarsely (optional)
Creating Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark Masterpiece:
- In a double boiler or a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering
water, melt the chocolate chips and once they are melted, with a rubber spatula, spread the
melted chocolate evenly over the foiled dish, pushing it right to the
- Next, use your spatula to tap the chocolate all over to make small
peaks on the surface. You can also sprinkle chopped peanuts on at this
- Then, sprinkle 2 bags of peanut butter chips evenly over the
melted chocolate and let stand for 5 minutes, until the chips are
melted. Once they are melted, spread them evenly over the chocolate. (I
didn't wait long enough for the chips to melt, so I used a knife and
swirled them into the mixture.)
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or mini peanut butter cups, if desired.
- Allow to set up to 2 or 3 hours or even overnight. Cut into uneven squares or break apart with your hands and serve.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container and they should last at least couple of weeks,
If you are looking for an alternative to this recipe, check out Yummly.com. They have a few different recipes you can try.
More Delicious Peanut Butter Bars and Bark
You Might Also Like These Peanut Butter Recipes
Sign Up for My Newsletter and Never Miss a New Recipe I Create