Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
I made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies the other day and my family
Who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter?
And with 3/4
cups cocoa and 2 cups chocolate chips, they are very chocolatey!
This recipe adds chocolate chips but you can add peanut butter chips,
smarties, raisins, candy coated sunflower seeds, or your favorite
addition to make them colorful.
Or just leave them plain.
make these cookies they will turn out great.
Cream together peanut butter, margarine and sugar,
and then beat in eggs and vanilla
Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together
Add to peanut butter mixture, mixing until well blended
Add milk a little at a time until you get a fudge like batter.
Fold in chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
You will need a large mixing bowl plus a medium bowl, cookie sheets, and a wire rack to put them on to cool off.
Make sure you have everything before
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter chips)
Creating Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Masterpiece:
- Cream together peanut butter, margarine and sugar
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together and add to peanut butter mixture, mixing until well blended
- Add milk a little at a time until you get a fudge like batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips and drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Watch you do not over-bake.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes then move to wire rack to finish cooling.
These cookies will turn out soft and chewy.
Store them in a sealed container. If the cookies are not gone in a week, put them in the fridge.
For some extra chocolate; add a few chips on top of the batter before you bake them.
More Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
You Might Also Like These Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Cake
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Smoothie
For an alteration to this recipe, check out Sally'sBakingAddiction.com, where she drizzles peanut butter on top of the cookies.
Sign Up for My Newsletter and Never Miss a New Recipe I Create